Services Overview | Local Services Taxes | Per Capita Taxes | Occupation Taxes
Real Estate Taxes | Utilities
|Current & Delinquent Per Capita Taxes, Current & Delinquent Occupation & Assessment Taxes, Current Real Estate Taxes, Current & Delinquent Local Services Taxes, Current & Delinquent Earned Income Taxes, Delinquent Utilities
Automated, customized computer system with Weekly ACH or monthly checks.
Computer customized to post fast & accurately with reports to reconcile.
Tracking with Printed Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Year-End Annual Reports with names, addresses, and amounts paid.
Weekly or monthly payments with names, addresses, and amounts paid.
85% to 90% collected with 100% accounted for.
|UPDATE TAXPAYER RECORDS
Compare Per Capita and Real Estate Records.
|COLLECT HIGH DELINQUENT PERCENTAGE
• We collect a high delinquent percentage on every tax we collect.
• We account for 100%–one of the highest in the state. And collect 85% to 90%.
• We exonerate 10% to 15%.
Check the percentage you receive from your present collector.
You’ll receive 85% or more tax money if you have J.P. Harris Associates become your collector. And we send Exoneration Reports to you with reasons for our exonerations. The tax money you receive from other collectors is only between 40% and 50%.
|DELINQUENT COLLECTION PROCEDURES
• We send only one notice by mail.
• We visit the residence of the delinquent taxpayer or business.
If the one notice we send is not paid or we’re not receiving partial payments, we send a Tax Representative to the residence. We train our Tax Representatives to be professional. The taxpayers who don’t pay by the mail, pay after our representative arrives.
We send Notice and Demands to employers if we don’t receive a payment within a reasonable time. Sometimes, we must file a complaint with the District Justice. We will appear at a hearing with the taxpayer.
|COLLECT CURRENT REAL ESTATE, CURRENT PER CAPITA, AND CURRENT OCCUPATION AND ASSESSMENT TAXES
- We print bills and mail bills.
- We collect and post payments.
- We email WEEKLY payments and reports with names, addresses, and amounts paid.
- We do all year-end reports.
|NOTES REGARDING EARNED INCOME TAX:
- We have a system now that follows all the requirements of ACT 32
- On January 1, 2012, ACT 32 requires all EIT to be collected by "one" collector for an entire county
- We have an automated, customized EIT computer system we've been using for five years that transfers resident and non-resident EIT to the correct tax collectors
- We do not estimate. We account for every $1.00 we send you by detailed reports of names, addresses, and EIT withheld
- Municipalities and school districts levy these taxes
- Employers withhold EIT from your paycheck
- We must transfer EIT money to our clients
- We must also transfer non-resident EIT to EIT tax collectors
- All collectors must know the county, school district and municipality of employees to transfer these funds to their county, municipality and school district where they reside.
- Most taxpayers don't live where they work