Earned Income Taxes | Local Services Taxes | Per Capita Taxes | Occupation Taxes
Real Estate Taxes | Utilities
|OUR EARNED INCOME TAX SYSTEM FEATURES:
Automated EIT Computer System with Weekly ACH Transferred Payments
|POSTING EIT PAYMENTS
Computer Automatically Copies
Previous Quarterly Returns
Tracking with Printed Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Year-End Annual Reports
With No Estimated Money
High Percentage of Return
Automatically Send to Collect
EIT from Other Tax Collectors
Automatically Send Tax Funds Weekly to Clients and Monthly to Tax Collectors
|UPDATE TAXPAYER RECORDS
Compare Current Per Capita and Real Estate Records and State Tape
|UPDATE EMPLOYER RECORDS
Send Registration Letters
|FAST & ACCURATE EARNED INCOME TAX POSTING OF PAYMENTS
Computer system automatically generates (copies) the previous quarterly return. So the names, address, social security numbers, and county, municipality and school district automatically appear on the computer screen. All we do is enter the Earned Income tax paid. Our processing of payments is faster than any other system. And our clients can receive their EIT funds with proof these funds belong to them.
We also reconcile every quarterly return after we post EIT payments. Our computer system automatically shows us if we balanced. If we’re not balanced, we have a report that automatically shows us how to easily find our errors.
|EARNED INCOME TAX REPORTS
• You are guaranteed a weekly report with a detailed transfers list.
• We DO NOT estimate our collections.
• We have a totally automated customized computer system.
• Our system enables us to run your reports fast and accurately.
• Also, our reports are “simple” to understand.
|COLLECT HIGH DELINQUENT PERCENTAGE
• We collect a high delinquent percentage on every tax we collect.
• We account for 100%–one of the highest in the state. And collect 85% to 90%.
• We exonerate 10% to 15%.
Check the percentage you receive from your present collector.
You’ll receive 85% or more tax money if you have J.P. Harris Associates become your collector. And we send Exoneration Reports to you with reasons for our exonerations. The tax money you receive from other collectors is only between 40% and 50%.
|DELINQUENT COLLECTION PROCEDURES
• We send only one notice by mail.
• We visit the residence of the delinquent taxpayer or business.
If the one notice we send is not paid or we’re not receiving partial payments, we send a Tax Representative to the residence. We train our Tax Representatives to be professional. The taxpayers who don’t pay by the mail, pay after our representative arrives.
We send Notice and Demands to employers if we don’t receive a payment within a reasonable time. Sometimes, we must file a complaint with the District Justice. We will appear at a hearing with the taxpayer.
|Notes Regarding Earned Income Tax:
- We have a system now that follows all the requirements of ACT 32
- On January 1, 2012, ACT 32 requires all EIT to be collected by "one" collector for an entire county
- We have an automated, customized EIT computer system we've been using for five years that transfers resident and non-resident EIT to the correct tax collectors
- We do not estimate. We account for every $1.00 we send you by detailed reports of names, addresses, and EIT withheld
- Municipalities and school districts levy these taxes
- Employers withhold EIT from your paycheck
- We must transfer EIT money to our clients
- We must also transfer non-resident EIT to EIT tax collectors
- All collectors must know the county, school district and municipality of employees to transfer these funds to their county, municipality and school district where they reside.
- Most taxpayers don't live where they work